Wardrobe doors

Just the One

Hi - I want to get new wardrobe doors - ideally sliding doors - but I am finding them hard to come by.

Slidingrobes are too expensive - over 3k for 3 doors!!!!

Basically what I am looking for is a dark wood with some perspex panels on rollers.

Similar to this except, only perspex in the middle panels
[broken link removed]

anyone help me out?

B&Q also do a range by stanley doors which look good value and seem reasonable if you are a DIYer . . . am looking at them myself at moment.

would be interested in where you could get the inserts for wardrobes that Sliderobes and others use i.e tie racks,siding drawers,trouser rails etc... to install in our current wardrobes as to do a complete refit with slidrobes is too expensive. My other half is good with DIY so could fit them himself if needed.

fobs said:
would be interested in where you could get the inserts for wardrobes that Sliderobes and others use i.e tie racks,siding drawers,trouser rails etc... to install in our current wardrobes as to do a complete refit with slidrobes is too expensive. My other half is good with DIY so could fit them himself if needed.

I would love to get proper inserts also. B&Q do them but it's hard to see them in the store. Has anyone bought them?

fobs said:

Check out www.in-house.ie. I bought a complete wardrobe from them. It came flat pack and we put it together ourselves. Work out very well. You can buy all the inserts seperately as long as they will fit in your wardrobe.

Megan said:
Check out www.in-house.ie. I bought a complete wardrobe from them. It came flat pack and we put it together ourselves. Work out very well. You can buy all the inserts seperately as long as they will fit in your wardrobe.

Anyone ever used the above company? I like their range of products and will be investing in a new kitchen soon any advice welcome.
Thanks,
D.

Hi Dobber,

The company that you refer to is The Panelling Centre which has been recommended on AAM many times. We got our kitchen from there but it was supplied by one of their recommended fitters at the time. We certainly don't have any problems with it.

Back