VW Passat 1.6 FSI Question

V

vdubber

Hi motoring folk,

My 2006 VW Passat 1.6 FSI currently has the black trims around the side door windows, not being a motoring officanado myself, can anyone advise if it is possible to get the chrome versions fitted onto this car (such as you would see in the TDI version)? If so, anyone know anywhere to get these from and anywhere in Dublin area that they can be fitted?

Could be a wild stab in the dark but know little about this sort of thing and would like to have te chrome fittings on the side of the car if possible.

Thanks...

It's not exactly a problem per se, just interested if it can be done as literally no idea myself.

Thanks for any help!

Hi Vdubber,

Try this website [broken link removed] some great information on all things VW.

Thanks, I'll check it out although it initially appears to be UK centric? Is there an Irish (preferably Dublin) version that anyone knows about?

Thanks again!

You can go into your local V.W. dealer, Belgard, Fosters, Bradys, Mc Alisters etc and buy the 4 door chromes for around €100.00 all in. If you want you can also buy the rear bumper chromes as well. The door ones are stuck on and the bumper ones are cliped in. Looks the part when fitted.

Back