Vodafone or eircom broadband

Can I just add to the mix of responses that I find the Vodafone service (I have only mobile broadband) absolutely appalling and when I ring Customer Services, I can rarely get somebody who can speak or understand English! Just giving you a headsup - maybe their marketing is great at the moment, but the most important thing about any service is the after-customer-care. Vodafone and Customer Care do not work together, in my experience.

The OP's question was about home (fixed) broadband.

Been with Vodafone 3 years, initially there were problems with Broadband but they have disappeared and rarely have an outage (touchwood)

The Tech support Customer care team are excellent but the main customer care team is not great,however I pay circa €45 a month and get free national calls Broadband and 200 mins to 3 nominated Vodafone numbers,whats not to like.

I was with Eircom for years and I will use 2 cans and a piece of string before I give those useless donkeys one red cent of my money ever again.

Been with Vodafone 3 years,

I was with Eircom for years and I will use 2 cans and a piece of string before I give those useless donkeys one red cent of my money ever again.

actually eircom get money indirectly from you, as vodafone just resell the eircom services, so yes eircom still get money indirectly from you.

Back