VHI VHI + Kids

Xraylady

I am on VHI policy with my husband and two kids 20&11. My husband and I are considering moving to Laya and my question is.. Can the two kids stay with VHI without an adult on the policy or maybe my 20yr old as a young adult would suffice?
Laya too expensive for YA and kids.

Time for the 20 year old to get his own policy, even if paid by you.

Laya if I recall correctly is registered in some odd place where the reserve levels are a lot less so I would have a "Setanta Insurance" related concern.
Laya is registered with CB or FR here for customer service issues only or some bs like that, but not for the real action which is reserves
We moved from VHI to Aviva and got the young lad his own policy, min cover, but just to maintain cover

Time for the 20 year old to get his own policy, even if paid by you.

Laya if I recall correctly is registered in some odd place where the reserve levels are a lot less so I would have a "Setanta Insurance" related concern.
Laya is registered with CB or FR here for customer service issues only or some bs like that, but not for the real action which is reserves

Well this is not really correct at all, Laya were owned/registered as Elips who are a subsidiary of SwissRe, one of the largest reinsurers in Europe. Now Laya have been bought by AIG, a massive worldwide insurer.

Back