(very) approximate costs of renovation

J

john.m

Hello,
I am vaugely thinking of doing up a house. To maybe sell, rent out or live in myself (vague enough for you?)

I am curious about rough costs of various jobs. Obviously there are large variations, though any ball-park figures for mid-range jobs would be very informative.
I'm principally thinking of re-wiring, heating replacement, knocking down a wall (flimsy wall with light switches and radiators), and maybe even an attic conversion.

Might anyone know of some article about this? like something on myhome.ie or daft.ie ?

thanks!
JM

john.m said:
Hello,
I am vaugely thinking of doing up a house. To maybe sell, rent out or live in myself (vague enough for you?)

I am curious about rough costs of various jobs. Obviously there are large variations, though any ball-park figures for mid-range jobs would be very informative.
I'm principally thinking of re-wiring, heating replacement, knocking down a wall (flimsy wall with light switches and radiators), and maybe even an attic conversion.

Might anyone know of some article about this? like something on myhome.ie or daft.ie ?

thanks!
JM

time might be worth a read:
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=254907&page=1

>>> this might be worth a read:
>>> [broken link removed]

Yes, very helpful thanks!

Back