UPVC PATIO Door

apple

Hi any one an idea of how much a double patio door in white UPVC would cost

Not sure about a double door sort but we've just ordered a sliding door in white PVC. The best price we could find was €1,500.

Just had one put in last summer, cost was 1200 fitted from WeatherMasters

We got new windows and a double door from http://www.bonnerwindows.com/Index.html (Bonner Windows)last year. Very reasonable and professional - have offices in Donegal and Dublin. Check out their website. A salesman can call to your home and give you a quote.

Interested in your Bonner Windows experience, have heard good things about them, but am still chasing them for a quote for the past 2 months, left numerous messages and sent a few faxes but have yet to receive a call back from them....All other companies I looked for quotes from came back within 2 weeks. Visited their showroom in Artane and their windows look fine.

Hi Danmo,

Very interested in your Bonner Window experience also. Thinking of getting a quote from them for the whole house. Hope you don't mind me asking how much approximately you paid and how many windows/doors did you get altogether? Did they do a good clean job, remove all the rubbish afterwards and fix any problems promptly.

Don't like the sound of jack24's experience in trying to get a quote. If they delay so long about calling to give a quote what are the chances of getting them back if you have paid the bill and a problem develops afterwards.

Hi Jack24,

Saw an advertisement in Southside People recently and they give the folloowing tel nos if these are any help to you in getting through
North/North East Dublin 01-8450341, North side Dublin 01-8671111 and South/S West -01-4515029, South/S East 01-2000610. You have probably tried the freephone 1800 43 33 43.

I've heard a lot of good reports about Templeogue Windows and [broken link removed] and just wonder if anyone else here has anything to add about either of these?

Back