Unsustainable Shared Ownership Mortgage

Hi Skier and all,
yes dealing with CCC is a nightmare,its like they are afraid to say anything that might incriminate them!I am also on to a councilor but am getting the same answer as you,maybe a mass giving back of keys is an idea,or at the very least to stop paying the rental portion until they sort out something,if one person does it it might be a problem for them,but if all or alot of us do it it might make them sit up and at least discuss it.i am certainly up for it,i would like to hear your thoughts

Pat

from what i know now, there is some change in legislation to come, i know that from CCC people (I have contacted them myself and through ombudsman office) and also by checking Dail Eireann website, recently many TDs are asking minister about the shared ownership scheme (rent increase and other issues), you can check yourself by searching for shared ownership on their website, the chenge in legislation should come by the end of this year but ....what (and if anything) will be changed is hard to say....,

Back