unscrupulous accountants acting as auditors

I can say with confidence that it was not a ex employee or a current employee.

Sorry, I didnt mean to imply that it was, but that the accountants would use that story as an explanation as to why the auditors company name was there and pocket the cash for themselves

Hi

I contacted the CRO a while ago about why I was not getting the reports and they said I had to get onto my institute (ACCA) as it is the email that they supply that is used to send out the report. (Makes sense too).

I needed to contact ACCA anyway as I needed to change the address of the practice so I contacted them. I was put through to Glasgow and there seemed to be some sort of confusion as to what was the correct format of the form that they are required to send to CRO re the email address of the registered auditor. So they took my details about my change of address and my correct email. My change of address has since gone up on the record of auditors. My email address has not and consequently I do not receive the reports. Very annoying!!

Regards

dbran

Sorry, I didnt mean to imply that it was, but that the accountants would use that story as an explanation as to why the auditors company name was there and pocket the cash for themselves

forget about it as knew what you meant actually,

Back