Unemployed father of 8 demanding bigger house from LA so he can have more babies.

10 in a 3 bed is fine, my family did it, he can surely do it. And like the old saying use to go "Wear a condom, just in Casey".

I can't understand how anyone can defend this guy, he chooses to have children that he cannot support, how irresponsible can he be??
Fair enough if at one time he had the money and then fell on hard times, it could happen to us all, but choosing to have a family that he knowingly can't provide for?
Not much of a family man if you ask me

I can't understand how anyone can defend this guy, he chooses to have children that he cannot support, how irresponsible can he be??
I don't think there is any robust defence of this guy here. He should work to help support his family. The prejudice towards the children irked me into posting on this thread.

My husband was one of a family of 8 brought up in a two up/two down and it didn't do him any harm!

Net64

This guy is not on his own having babies. His wife should also take responsibility and give him a stern "not tonight dear"!

Back