Undersink plugs

deanwood

I got the keys to my house in October and still have a few things to do to the house so haven't moved in yet. I didn't get the standard kitchen put in. As I only got the dishwasher and washer dryer plumbed in a few weeks ago I never really thought about the plug for them until I went looking. There isn't any plug for them! well there is an electricity supply and all an electician has to do it fit a plug. A friend of mine bought the same house and went with the standard kitchen and the plug was underneath the sink he didn't have to get an electican out. My question is... can I get in contact with the builders and ask them to put a plug in there? trying to get an electrican to come to the house for a small job is a nightmare. Also had a look at the electical specifications in the plans and all they say is that how many plugs they provide.

Just ask the builder to put a socket on that supply. It's not a big deal for him. In fact, its a simple DIY job assuming there is power in that cable you mentioned.

Back