Ulster Bank problems again - March 2013

Alex

Here we go again I see according to the morning news. Yes they have all in order now but for crying out loud. The bank should be ashamed of themselves. Rbs have their head's where the sun don't shine.

My heart sank last night when I learned of the news. Hopefully the problems are resolved.

Went to a PTSB atm to take money out earlier,money never came out of the machine yet my UB account debited by €90.

Went to a PTSB atm to take money out earlier,money never came out of the machine yet my UB account debited by €90.

Same thing happened to me. I couldnt get money out this morning either.
Im only with them because of the free fees. The minute they bring in fees now im off. I think if i have to pay for a current account i'll move to one where i know i wont be left in the sh!t on some random day that i need money.

Address it with the bank asap.

Rang UB got through to their "support" which is pretty much the same as heaving a chat with my neighbour about it,pretty pointless really as anytime I ring them after hours they tell me they cant even acknowledge on my file that I have called and during the day I have to spend upwards of 10 minutes with them before I can be put through to the branch where someone can actually handle my query properly.

Long story short I have to go the the branch and raise a atm dispute form or such like,this cannot be done over the phone,so time off work.

Regardless of where the fault lies, that's me finished with them,moved most of my heavy banking away from them anyway last summer anyway.

Same thing happened to me. I couldnt get money out this morning either.

Was you account debited as well?

This issue is still ongoing with UB ATMs despite them saying its been rectified,just spoke to someone in UB who has told me that customers are still having problems getting cash from machines.

Customers who are still experiencing problems can contact the bank on 1800-205100 (ROI) and 0800-231232 (NI).

Was in Tesco Polberry / Waterford today and UB machine had paper notice over it 'out of order' so guessing its related to this latest problem.

Back