Ulster Bank now failing to take DD

corkgirl1

Hi all,

my long-running saga with Ulster Bank continues - we reinstated the DD last July as I couldn't face ringing them every month to make manual payments but they still haven't taken a payment and I've had to ring them every month anyway.

I am writing yet another complaint letter to them today - every month they apparently cancel the DD and restart it, last month I was told they had entered the details in the pre-sepa format so it didn't take, haven't got this month's excuse yet but I am thoroughly sick of it.

Does anyone know the likely implications if I tell them that if they don't take the DD they won't be getting paid?

I just feel we have jumped through every hoop of theirs for over 3 years and they have screwed up every way they could. I have a 13 page letter of apology from them along with sizeable compensation but they are still messing us about.

Our finances are (thankfully, and following incredible sacrifice) back on track but now that we are willing and able to make full payments they are refusing to take them and I still have to deal with them every month.

Back