UK One4all gift card

Lane7

Anybody know if it is possible for me in Ireland to buy a Stg£ One4all card as a gift for somebody in the UK? I have tried on their website but when I go to check out, it constantly throws up an error and I can't proceed with payment.

I've got one of their booklets here and it has a small item on buying a (sterling) card for friends and relatives in the UK, so it must be possible.

The website named in the booklet is www.one4allgiftcard.co.uk

I don't think I would like to give or receive One 4 All vouchers again. If you live beyond the Pale you are very limited in where you can spend them. Make sure that they are in small lots of no more than E20. My OH got a gift of E150 and it was quite difficult to deal with. Shops cannot give you change. At the time Arnotts were listed in the booklet and when I arrived at the cash point with the purchases they told me they had withdrawn (from One 4 all) a few months earlier

There are some online retailers that accept one4all vouchers now. I would agree that the range of outlets can be limited depending on where you live.

Back