UK bankruptcy and ICB report

no_moolah

Does anyone know at which point during a UK bankruptcy do Irish creditors stop sending information onto the ICB?

And is a UK bankruptcy usually on record in Ireland too?

I'm just wondering as i'm due to be discharged soon and would like to know how long it will take to have a clear ICB report.

Thanks
NM

no moolah

Once your creditors has been informed by the OR of your Petition they cannot or must not send any further info to ICB or any rating agency, as you no longer have missed or late payments from that date

You are Debt free....but your debt history remains

The UK insolvency service does not send any records of your bankruptcy to parties outside UK except of course creditors who are listed in your petition

Can not advise on clear ICB reports, give them a call

LB

no moolah

Once your creditors has been informed by the OR of your Petition they cannot or must not send any further info to ICB or any rating agency, as you no longer have missed or late payments from that date

You are Debt free....but your debt history remains

The UK insolvency service does not send any records of your bankruptcy to parties outside UK except of course creditors who are listed in your petition

Can not advise on clear ICB reports, give them a call

LB

Thanks LondonBoy !

I presume the ICB will be clear after 6 years from the date that the creditors were told.

I'll be ordering a copy of my ICB report following my discharge just to make sure there's nothing still being sent to them.

Back