UK Apprentice

Locke

Anyone see it last night?

Stuart The Brand Baggs was pure comedy cold. You couldn't invent a character like that.

Maybe Brent.

Yeah, watched it. His expression when the result was announced was priceless.
Very rude person but I suppose that makes it entertaining!

Complete entertainment. His face was priceless.

'Champagne on ice'

They must pick a cetain percentage of the applicants based on entertainment value.

Agreed. He's TV gold. His comment about Stella being 31 year was priceless. She's chew him up and spit him out.

Although, I think the TV event of the year is when Dara gets his mitts on Stuart in You're Fired.

Cannot waaaaait!

Stuart the brand may survive another few weeks, the TV producers will love him

He's a clown but for Week 7 he is a winner

"I'll keep some on ice for you guys"

Stuart showed us anyway. He was knackered yet still managed to count to 20 in German, what a man.

Stella is playing him very well. She's not reacting to him. He's going to boil over at some point and it could well be television gold.

Jamie is hanging on in my opinion. He seems to be all talk lately.

That would be brilliant. Imagine the amount of garbage he would come out with. Oh god, I really want this to happen now.

Anyone watch it this week?

The right person got fired, Laura

They all seem to hate Stella. I think she's the strongest left, maybe they know this.

Some absolute needless bitching from Liz right at the end.

Looks like Stuart is going to the interview stage, although have to say I could not understand the decision last night. Looks like they went for entertainment value over competence.

Looks like Stuart is going to the interview stage, although have to say I could not understand the decision last night. Looks like they went for entertainment value over competence.

I agree. However, I presume Sugar decided he didn't want her so may as well keep us and himself entertained for another week.

That's exactly what it looked like, but I must say it is great entertainment watching this prat. He's like Ben Clarke on the last series, the plank from Belfast who got a scholarship to Sandhurst, great entertainment.

Yes, the decision made no sense.
Fair enough that he's only 21 and has potential, but it's week 10 now & I don't think he's showing himself to be the next business genius. Definitely kept for entertainment value.
He didn't seem to warm to Liz, if she wan't going to win it (but would probably cruise through the interviews) then he was right to fire her now.

Back