UGG Boots online

danaforever

Hi Everyone,

would anyone know or recommend any websites where I can purchase Ug Boots online. I found some on google but not sure if they are any good and would like any thoughts opinons if you have any experience of purchasing Ugs online. thanks a lot.

Re: UG Boots online

Hi Everyone,

would anyone know or recommend any websites where I can purchase Ug Boots online. I found some on google but not sure if they are any good and would like any thoughts opinons if you have any experience of purchasing Ugs online. thanks a lot.
[broken link removed]

What about this one
[broken link removed] or
[broken link removed]

A girl I used to work with got them from here

[broken link removed]

She was very happy with the service/delivery etc

Hi, I really do stress that you do not buy from <snip>
I bought a pair of 'Uggs' for £90 on the 27th December 2007, they still haven't arrived (note they are not Uggs the trademarked boots). I chased the order up and was told the boots can take up to 15 days. I wrote back to explain that the boots were taking longer and that the boots aren't with the post office. Now I cannot reach anyone in customer services as they are not replying to my emails. There is no telephone number and no contact details to chase up the emails. I am currently £90 out of pocket with no way of contacting the 'company'.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you tell the difference between real and fake UGG's?

I know it's difficult - particularly as the people who wear them have that orange fake tan on - or is it a real tan?

Found this on another forum.

When is an Ugg not an Ugg?

Having done some digging, it appears that in Australia, the word Ugg is a generic term for sheepskin boots. So just because a pair of Ugg Boots isn’t made by “UGG® Australia” –the famous brand beloved by celebs such as Pammy Anderson – they aren’t necessarily fake.

Aussie folks have been making Ugg-style sheepskin boots for over a century. Many MoneySavers have given feedback that alternative brands such as Kiwi Sheepskins and Snug Australia can be just as snug and comfy as UGG Australia. Kiwi Sheepskins start from £50 inc delivery and Snug Australia from £62; so if you’re not fussed about the posh brand, these can be a baa-gain (sorry!).

How to check that boots are genuine UGG Australia

The famous UGG Australia brand is made by Deckers corporation. If that's what you're after there are ways to spot imposters.
  • UGG Australia boots have a large middle G on the logo, as seen on the Office website
  • They have real sheepskin fur inside; fakes often use synthentic
  • They are made in New Zealand, Australia, and more recently, China
  • If you want to check that a retailer is legit, email Deckers at [email protected] and ask that retailer is licensed to sell UGG Australias

Back