TVD motor dealers-any experiences?

Squidward

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a car in TVD motor dealers on Turnpike rd, Ballymount Ind Est.

I was just wondering has anybody else heard of them or had any dealings with them before?

Many thanks,

Re: Car dealer

I sent them an email last week. They're trade (i.e. they sell to a network of dealers, and will point you to your local dealer).

They will sell to the public if you're a cash buyer / no trade-in.

Also, it appears to be all imported vehicles that they sell.

Thanks YouNeek. They have a nice selection of cars! I was thinking of trading-in, but it looks like I have to go through the painful procedure of selling privately........:(

Hey SquidWard
Im just back from TVD and was dealing with a guy called Marcus Lawless.We drove up from Waterford this morning My mate traded in his BMW and drove home in his new car.They do take trade-ins.I am literally just after getting in the door and I am sorting out paperwork so i can go back up Monday as I have my eye on a car myself.Marcus' mobile no. is 086 3395197 or email him at marcus @tvd.ie.Hope this helps.They have some cars up there!If you have any questions give me a bell.

Just one thing to note , most of the cars they are selling (or the ones I saw anyhow) were imports from singapore. The cars looked straight but I'd be a little concerned about their resale value.

M

Back