TV for bedroom

shesells

Re-decorating master bedroom and after years of not having a tv in there I've decided it's actually pretty important. A second cable connection isn't going to work given the design of the apartment, nor is a dish/external aerial. Because of this I'm wondering if the best thing to do is get a TV/DVD combi or what options there are to get even basic channels. Ideally TV will be wall mounted. Any thoughts on what to get. Obviously don't want to spend a fortune..am thinking 19-22" would be fine, it's mostly for when someone is sick, watching DVDs or hooking up a laptop to watch stuff on Netflix

Get a tv with saorview intagrated, you'll most likely find that a half decent aerial will pick up the saorview channels easy enough.. In 99% of cases you dont need an external aerial..

A lot of new tv's also have a usb connection so you can watch downloaded movies and programs directly from a memory stick.

Get a smart TV than can see the network and/or wifi so you can things like netflix on to it. If it has DNLA you might be able to send content from your smartphone direct to the TV.

Have seen this, it's missing USB connectivity but I think I can cope without that. It seems good value at that price for what will be an occasional TV. Does it look ok or am I missing something?

or this one does have a USB port

Back