Travel time from Naas to Airport Monday 11th August...?

The Pool Boy

I have to be at check in for around 8.15am.

I don't travel the M50 regularly so I'm unsure what travel time to allow and whether summer time means less traffic.

Any ideas...?

Last edited:
From naas it should take you less than an hour normally but as you will have to be on the M50 at peak time, i would leave at 6.15 (Incase of accidents and tailbacks). Also look up the new toll bridge eflow system as its all changed now!

If youre using the long term car park, you'll need an extra 30 minutes, to park and get the shuttle bus to the terminal.

If youre using the long term car park, you'll need an extra 30 minutes, to park and get the shuttle bus to the terminal.
ya I was going to say that. so check in at 0815, car park at 0745, leave at 0700 at the latest. I do it regularly from Naas and during the summer it takes no more than 45 mins. This time next month it would take you at least 1.5hrs

I pre book the quick park online before I go that way you just type in the pin at the barrier and straight in.....if you're flush and can afford the €40/day at the car park inside the airport then great.

Back