Laya Total Healthcare Complete 175

Fredders

Hi

Would be great if someone could advise...So many different policies out there to try and compare but hoping someone might be able to steer me to something that is cheaper but has similar benefits, I don’t mind if the excess is a bit more but ideally with similar benefits, currently on total healthcare complete 175 plan with Laya and renewal is €1,234.00

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi Fredders,

The following 3 plans are worth considering, details as follows;

1. Laya Simply Connect; price 1100pa; all public, private and 3 hi-tech hospitals covered, private/hi-tech excess capped at 150 x 2 per year
for all admissions, day case excess 50 per procedure. No excess to pay in any public hospital. Good day to day cover included, refund of 50%
for gp visits, consultant visit, dental, physio etc. - subject to a max refund of 500 per year. (50% of 1000 = 500).

2. Laya Control 300 Create; price 1079pa; all public, private(including private room fully covered) and 3 hi-tech hospitals covered. Private/hi-tech
excess 300 per admission, day case excess 125 per procedure. No excess to pay in any public hospital. Good day to day cover included, 1 euro
excess, refund of 80 per consultant visit, 30 per gp visit, etc. Max refund 6500 per year.

3. VHI Company Plan Plus Level 1.3; price 1128pa; all public, private and 3 hi-tech hospitals covered, private/hi-tech excess 150 per admission,
day case excess 50 per procedure. No excess to pay in any public hospital. Good day to day cover included, refund of 50% for gp visits,
consultant visits, etc -subject to a max refund of 1000 per year.

[broken link removed]

Regards, Snowyb

Dear Snowyb

That’s super, thanks so much, really appreciate your help. I’m much better informed now so thanks again

Kind regards

Fredders.

Back