Top Gear - Live

Mini3277

Just a quick question about Top Gear in the RDS -

Has anyone received their tickets yet? I purchased two VIP tickets (the ones with BT card) and as of yet have not received them.

Have they not been sent out yet, or am I going to have to start chasing the tickets down......

Thanks

I purchased a few of the BT tickets and I still haven't received anything either.
Has anyone been in touch with the RDS about this?

I see from the Top Gear Live website that there is no parking at the RDS. Does anyone know anything about this? It seems a bit ridiculous as whenever I was any show/exhibition at the RDS there was lots of parking?

apparently these guys are really slow to issue the tickets. i'm starting to get nervous myself though. it's not a nice feeling parting with €300 and have nothing to show for it.

i haven't heard anything about the parking though.
could it be a group-scam so some crowd are guaranteed parking??

No.... Only bought and paid for tickets last week but, did'nt recieve anything yet barr an email confirming same... no need to panic though I'm sure... maybe by the end of next week I'd be incline to develope a nervous twitch if they haven't turned up!

I ordered directly from a girl in ticket office after sending a complaint about their ticket fiasco (i mean sale)

At the time she told me the tickets would only be sent out about a week before the event so wouldn't panic just yet folks.

Was at the show in London last weekend..great show..loads of hand break turns and burnin rubber..hope ya get yer tickets in time

We booked on line on RDS website during second release few weeks ago for 27th Nov. Tickets came from a company in Donegal.

I like "Top Sneer", but it beats me why you'd want to pay to stand in the audience to be abused by those english twats, while they tell paddy jokes.

British motorshow much better value. Anyway each to his own.

Back