"Top Gear" Live In The RDS, does anyone know how to get tickets?

tilly1

Does anyone know when you can buy tickets for Top Gear, when it comes to the RDS this year!!!

Re: Top Gear Live In The Rds

november!!! Dying to get tickets!!! But i can they just say on the website that there on sale in june!!!!

[broken link removed]

I have just phoned the above number and they told me tickets won't be on sale until September and to phone back at the end of August and they maybe able to give some idea of price.

According to the website tickets are on sale on Sept 10th. No price yet.

Brilliant

I cant wait to see Clarkson compare an Aston Martin to a Toyota Yaris.....LIVE!

Declan Carty on Newstalk mentioned that 2500 Premium tickets would be on sale from today on www.topgearlive.ie and the general admission tickets would go on sale in a few weeks.

The site is down at the moment.

These premium tickets were priced at either €100 or €120 and include a €50 Brown Thomas voucher. Not bad.

Yep just bought two tickets now.

You get a €50 BT card with each ticket but they can only be used when you spend in excess of €250.... So I guess that means I'll have to buy two pairs of socks in there!!

Don't worry mate.

You can still catch two year old episodes of Top Gear on RTE

from the website

BROWN THOMAS EXCLUSIVE OFFER SOLD OUT

TICKETS GO ON GENERAL SALE WEDNESDAY 10 SEPTEMBER AT 9.00am

You can book tickets still for the London [+ Birmingham] shows for GBP£38 [€47 approx]. We are flying Dub to Gatwick for €20 pp rtn inclusive for the event. Beats the RDS hiked-up prices - plus we get a day out in London :)

Rats!

Oh well

I can't wait to see it on RTE in 2 years time.

TICKET FOR SALE

I have 1 "Limited Exclusive Ticket" available for Thursday 27th November. It also includes Access to the "Paddock area with Paddock Tour".

Paid e125.50.

Will sell for best offered price.

e mail me at [email protected]

A large (official) advert in last Saturday's Irish Times said that an additional 1000 tickets have been released. They aren't scarce.

Back