Top 5 villans of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Niro - Cape Fear
Nicholson - The Shining
Prison Guard in the Green Mile (Percy in film)
Denis Hopper
The Pickarooney
Clubman

Sorry that's six!:p

I think the thread works best if we stick to the fictional ones, how about longshanks from Braveheart, Antwon Mitchell in the Shield, Derek vinyard (Ed Norton) in the first half of American History X, Costello (Jack nicholson) in The departed, and by all acoounts The Joker (Heath Ledger) in the up coming Dark Knight.

Keeping it Irish......

Daniel O'Donnell (music killer)
CJH (fleece merchant)
Pat Kenny (Quality tv killer)
Michael O'Leary (airwave & media hogger)
(reserving this space- needs alot of thought as you can imagine)

The best villains are the ones with a deep dark secret, a reason to become a villain, like Darth Vadar, you hate them but part of you feels sorry for them.

Disagree with Socrates, Clubman is definately AAM'S resident villain, and we all love a good villain, but be warned, new unsuspecting AAM people, he might send gamma rays down his computer to yours and vapourize your eye sockets, so best to wear goggles for the time being...ha ha

Disagree with Socrates, Clubman is definately AAM'S resident villain, and we all love a good villain, but be warned, new unsuspecting AAM people, he might send gamma rays down his computer to yours and vapourize your eye sockets, so best to wear goggles for the time being...ha ha
Ha! Mere mortals are powerless in the face of my technology....

You cannot put Mugabe in the same league as Terminator 2.
Mugabe is far, far worse than a villain

1. Ralph Fiennes as Schutzstaffel officer Amon Göth in Schindlers List although I liked the movie this guy I didn't. I'll struggle for another 4...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back