Tonights Apprentice

Niall M

Anyone else hear newstalk this morning, Ivan Yates played the clip of who is getting fired tonight by mistake.....

Yep, I heard it..

Im wondering if its a trick of some sort,as there have been so many saying they wouldn't be bothered to watch now that the "Barry Ceaser Hunt, has been fired as apparently he was great craic?

Due to this the viewing figures were supposed to drop drastically as there is no one of any interest left..and to counteract this ,they let the name of the person who was fired " slip",knowing that this would mean lots wouldn't tune in,and they could blame it on that.

Conspiracy theory or what!;)

So who is getting fired? I can ruin the wifes evening nicely by telling her just as the opening credits start to roll...

The person who is fired tonight according to newstalks blip is... I'm gonna PM you, don't want to spoil it for others;)
Of course you can then claim to be such an expert at saying who you think is going to be fired.;)

Last edited:
Not the biggest fan of the programme in the best of times but last night was ridiculous. I would love to see the interviewer who would try and get a candidate to admit she was a stripper/prostitute because she used to be model.

Not the biggest fan of the programme in the best of times but last night was ridiculous. I would love to see the interviewer who would try and get a candidate to admit she was a stripper/prostitute because she used to be model.
There was a debate on AAM last year about the interviews - the general tone was suggesting that the interviewers would probably end up at the wrong end of an Equality Tribunal case if they took that approach in the real world.

There was a debate on AAM last year about the interviews - the general tone was suggesting that the interviewers would probably end up at the wrong end of an Equality Tribunal case if they took that approach in the real world.

Defo the case last night IMO re Michelle's past as a dancer/model.

That Greek bloke in the army for a year.

The mind boggles.

Didn't see that one coming alright. He had a fear of power tools because his father cut himself with one when he was younger. He also could not perform well in one of the tasks because he had a sore neck.
Can't imagine him commanding a unit of 200 men in the army.

Didn't see that one coming alright. He had a fear of power tools because his father cut himself with one when he was younger. He also could not perform well in one of the tasks because he had a sore neck.
Can't imagine him commanding a unit of 200 men in the army.

and don't forget his fear of jig saws.

Re his fear of power tools, I can relate to that.
My parents had an electric knife, I don't know how many times they were injuries because of it.
They are so dangerous and when any of the nephews and nieces came to the house I was terrified they would accidently turn it on..
I have never had and never will have one in my house,I definitely have a fear of them.

Back