Tommy Tiernan in the Marquee

considering the line he crossed with the Madeleine McCann story, and some of his other cringeworthy attempts at humour, I doubt there'll be as much aof a queue as before.

Could add this post to the best put downs but Tommy Tiernan is the type of bloke where I'd be tempted to say......

"Hey, don't I know you? You used to be funny once right!"

Wasn't that supposed to have been blown out of proportion and not as bad as reported?

considering the line he crossed with the Madeleine McCann story, and some of his other cringeworthy attempts at humour, I doubt there'll be as much aof a queue as before.

It was bad enough I think - don't want to attempt a verbatim post in case I misquote him, but AFAIK he made a reference to being able to find info on how to sedate your kids from the McCann website...

three of us went on saturday night and he was brilliant. about an hour and a quarter of intense energy, observations - no break. audience gave him a standing ovation.

Even if he did I think people should have an idea that some of the content will be close to the bone, i wouldn't have found it offensive anyways.

It was bad enough I think - don't want to attempt a verbatim post in case I misquote him, but AFAIK he made a reference to being able to find info on how to sedate your kids from the McCann website...

Ya - I saw him in vicar street a while back and one of te people i was there with walked out.

The walkout was way over teh top in my book - that said Tommy did flirt with teh line bit alright - and definitely crossed it a few times.

Nonetheless - I thought he was very funny.

His risky stuff didn't bother me at all - maybe that's a bad reflection on me perhaos?

Anyway - I just took it all as humour and didn't take it too seriously.

My father said he made some tasteless remarks about down syndrome people too... Yuck. ye`s can keep him. scut

Why make judgements on second hand info maybe the majority found him very funny, I presume thats why he is so successful.

Back