Toilet paper in or out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

S.L.F

I believe there are 3 different knids of people in the world those who turn a toilet roll in towards the wall, those who turn it out or those who just put the roll on without any though process at all.

Me I'm a turn it out man myself and when ever I go to someones house and find it turned the wrong way I always turn it the right way around:D.

Does anybody else turn their toilet paper in or out and which is which and why

then there are those who leave it empty and get the wife to change it

So since you are the 'little woman of the house':p can you tell us which way you leave the toilet paper............in or out?

I'm most definitely a turn it out person... I constantly have to change it round... and I would wthout question assume that 'himself' gives it no thought whatsoever, but it really feels as if hes deliberately turning it in!!:mad:
it makes more sense for the perforations in the roll...
besides if you go to a hotel dont they always make a little V' in the paper on the outside...?

SLF- you have provided me with an outlet for a frustration that I never thought i possessed!! It bugs me more than I thought!

I'm an outie.. SLF.. you have too much time on your hands..

Oh.. and your definatly never comin to my house now.

I have them spikes that hold three rolls. Does jacks etiquette demand that I have a roll-holder on the wall as well with perforations appropriately oriented?

Most visitors seem to have figured out my idiosyncratic hygiene arrangements...

Leave your toilet roll on the Radiator, our guests have commented on our very posh heated toilet rolls!

Definitely out. I'm sure there's a professor somewhere who got a grant to study this process .

"In" I suppose - meaning the paper is touching the wall as it rolls out?! Easier to control sheet usage - important in the current economic climate. :)

Although "In" could mean the opposite I suppose...

what a fascinating subject. out myself.

just to broaden a little, had aunt and uncle staying with me for two weeks two years ago. They went through 19 toilet rolls (of good quality variety). They were also away for 3 days during that two weeks. I have long wondered what on earth they could have been doing with toilet rolls. uncle (by marriage) is notoriously tight fisted so family rumour is he took them home to Australia.

If only the founding fathers of this fine website could see where it has ended up now.....in the toilet :D

BTW yer are all so posh, toilet paper? I can't afford toilet paper. We use moss, its soft and it's free.

Jeez - everyone's "out". I must be odd.

I also fold my arms right over left - apparently that's "odd" too. :(

Slightly off topic. A friend bought a joke roll in Covent Garden and on each page was a photo of M Thatcher with a mouth like the Rolling Stones Forty licks. Nice and soft it was too. If hung facing out you saw the tongue come over the horizon like the rising sun:eek:

Slightly off topic. A friend bought a joke roll in Covent Garden and on each page was a photo of M Thatcher with a mouth like the Rolling Stones Forty licks. Nice and soft it was too. If hung facing out you saw the tongue come over the horizon like the rising sun:eek:

:eek: The last thing I'd want to see before I pull my trousers down...scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back