Tiny white bugs on plants

Abbica

Hi, my two fruit trees are struggling as everytime I turn my back and look under the leaves, there is little white bugs, look like white dots. Spray them with rose clear, they go then a few weeks later back again. What are these and where did they come from. What is the best way to keep my leaves rid of them, a friend said soap and fairy liquid???

I have similiar white bugs in the soil in my tomato plant pots. They seem to only come out when I water the tomatoes and then disappear under the soil. I don't know what they are.

Are they not simply Common, and can be different colours.

The soapy water thing is a classic - and it does work.

No, literally like white dots, hard to make out if they are bugs or not. I never saw them before, rampant this year, I asked could they fly, peole scratched their heads, we are all thinking, is that how they are getting in but a small wisp of wind and they would end out in the antartic. I don't know.
I will try the soapy water trick.

My strawberries were covered in little white flies - you wouldn't notice them until you brushed off the leaves and then all of a sudden they would be everywhere. I was told to smoke them out and that was the only method to get rid of them.

but after a quick search in google I found the following website

[broken link removed]

which outlines a couple of other possible solutions.

Last edited:
Back