Tiny Insects in Apartment

crby

Hi Guys

Hoping somebody can help me out with this one...

Moved into a new apartment about 6 months ago and lately im noticing these tiny bugs mainly around wundow sills and skirting boards.

They are tiny brown insects,some are a bit darker and are only really visible up close. They move pretty fast when i get close to them but i'm able to kill them by simply squashing them with my fingertip. Ive noticed one or two of them hop when i go to kill them aswell.

As i said they are so tiny i only really notice them if im actively looking for them...kind of like little grains of pepper.

Any ideas what they are?? Any help or info appreciated..

Craig

Red Spider Mites???... We have thousands of the little blighters... Appear to be pretty harmless though....

Ive just had a look at those and not sure thats what it is as ive no plants or anything around the windows? But whatever they are they definitely seem to be harmless...ive not noticed any bites or any on clothes or bed sheets etc!

Well, I've no plants near the window either, and the entire garden is paved, but for some reason, my bedroom window seems to be their preferred spot...

Ive just had a look outside the bedroom window and they're outside aswell so looks like thats the source! Although i haven't seen any outside the kitchen window sill!

Is your bedroom South facing???...

They have decided to take up residence on my South facing window... Totally ignore my mum's and the spare room's North facing windows!...

Tanorexic bugs, it appears!.....

Back