Timber & Glass Front Door

mcb

Hi
I am on the northside of Dublin and looking for suppliers of front doors. I would ideally like a timber front door which would have glass either side of the front door.
Any recommendations

Costello Doors on Dorset Street have a good reputation. They have a branch in Fariview as well.

Brennan Joinery are just off North Strand. Ossory Road, I think. I have used them for a couple of jobs. Very good work and easy to deal with. If interested pm me and I will send you numbers.
For the record, not related or connected in any way.
Good luck.

Brennan Joinery are just off North Strand. Ossory Road, I think. I have used them for a couple of jobs. Very good work and easy to deal with. If interested pm me and I will send you numbers.
For the record, not related or connected in any way.
Good luck.

Hi,

Welcome to AAM.

Please keep things visible and post numbers here. Please be aware also that recommendations from a first time poster may make AAM users wary.

I recently got a porch unit with 2 half glass doors from Doors Direct in Killester. Very good job and workman

Divine Doors near Glasnevin Cemetry have lovely doors. Internal and External. Nice choice of glass designs also. Some of the staff are really helpful but one or two have a take it or leave it attitude so you may have to call in more than once before you can make an informed decision. Finished product is excellent.

Hi Sue Ellen,

Point noted and accepted. By offering numbers by PM, I was trying not to tout the business. Apologies.

Back