Tilers In Cork

InfoSeeker

Hi,

Need to tile 2 ensuite bathrooms and and 2 bathrooms in the next 2/3 weeks.

There is no bathroom ware, ie toilets, sink, etc in as yet.

Have anyone used a tiler recently in Cork that they would approve of and an approx cost per square yard?

I think it is against guidelines to mention names so if it is can you pm me with the details; it would be much obliged.

Have a kitchen, utility and porch to tile as well so if he is good then he/she will get this job also.

Hi Scuby,

Why not share the info here so that it might benefit others?
Leo

Infoseeker,

I got a name of a guy when I posted the same query a couple of months ago, I would highly recommend him. and I would gladly put his name on the site if the admins say its ok. I will PM you anyway.

He did 3 bathrooms and my kitchen for €620 and he provided the grout etc, did an excellent job. ALthough I know you don't need it done but he removed the toilets while he tiled and the job looks fantastic

His name is Roland, and his number is 0879781569
see previous posts about tilers in cork also!

in getting a quote, id at all possible get a quote for the whole job if per square yard, make sure its per square yard laid, recently a cork tiler was trying to charge for the amt of tiles that he handled, thus explaining the huge amount of waist....

Hi Scuby,

Why not share the info here so that it might benefit others?
Leo

sorry, i thought there was trouble with previous info given without the person's permission... well he did give me a bundle of his cards to hand out if anyone was looking for a tiler..
anyway his name is bryan buckley from blarney, he did my house in carrigtwohill, floor of hall, kitchen, w/c under stairs, and also the floors and walls of the main bathroom and ensuite for €1000,think the tiling worked out at about €10 a sq yard.. he also did my solid floating wood floors in sitting room for 200.... nice job
086-0780304

scuby

Back