Tiler in Limerick

Yup, a Polish guy who did some a complete shower installation, tiled another bathroom and replaced the immersion for us. I've sent you his details by pm.

Tones, you seem to have turned off your pm/email options? :confused:

Lives near Clancy Strand, but travels anywhere — last I heard he was doing a job in Rathkeale...
Tones said:
hi, where is he based?

DrMoriarty said:
The guy's name is XXXXXXX and his mobile no. is YYYYYYYYYY. Excellent work, and very keenly priced. Nice guy, too.

Hi Doc,
Could you pass his contact details onto me also if you wouldn't mind.

THanks

sorry about that Doc...cheers for the number...might try him later.
btw....what would be considered reasonably priced?

I am going to be totally cheeking here and wonder if I could possibly have the number too? We had a tiler lined up, good quote. But alas, he is not responding to our messages now that we need him to start!!!

Thanks
P

Gerry and Alan Anslow
Father and son Tiling business based in Limerick
Top quality work over 20 years in the business
Had Alan tile my whole bathroom two years ago
and he made a fantastic job of it.

Pm me for the number

Good Luck ;)

Hi,
I know an irish guy who did a good job for me and was cheapest quote i got. Does a good job and was reliable.
Pm me for his number.

Gerry and Alan Anslow
Father and son Tiling business based in Limerick
Top quality work over 20 years in the business
Had Alan tile my whole bathroom two years ago
and he made a fantastic job of it.

Pm me for the number

Good Luck ;)

i can vouch for them, did a job for my parents, AND several of their friends

Yup, a Polish guy who did some a complete shower installation, tiled another bathroom and replaced the immersion for us. I've sent you his details by pm.

Hi DrMoriarty, Could you please give me the Polish mans number? from what you said he seems really good. We got a tiler in here the other day and he said we needed 20 sq yards more than we already have and is charging €1000 at the very least to do our hallway, so expensive.

I'm afraid I don't have his details any more; in fact, I'm not certain if he's still around Limerick — my original post is from 2007! :)

I'm afraid I don't have his details any more; in fact, I'm not certain if he's still around Limerick — my original post is from 2007! :)

Hi, yeah I know 2007 was a great year hahaha, do you have any recommendations of a tiler at the moment? not too expensive and does okay work?

Back