Tiffany Jewellery online

oakrise

I stumble on a site called Tiffany.b2bliving.com. They have all tiffany stuff reduced I picked a couple of items and when I was at the final stage to verify my payment, it brought me to a different site entirely, and it was chinese site, I did not proceed with the payment because I have my doubts. Has anybody encounter anything like this before, could the stuff be fake and how could tiffany be using bank of china to collect payment? Any advice?
Thanks

Hi Mercman,

If you google online italian gold jewellery, it will come up at the right hand side of the page.

Thanks

Hi Mercman

Had the same problem, however found it under the following link [broken link removed]

Regards

Hizzy

OP had you already entered your credit card details when you got moved to new page? I'd be keeping an eye on your statement

I would be wary of anything that seems too good to be true. Those ads on the right hand side of google are adwords and could potentially be anything at all.

Sounds like a great bunch ?? OP hope you haven't given your CC details yet. In fact you might be better off stopping your card if you have given details and requesting a new one.

I agree with mercman, if you had imputted your details, cancel your card. If you didnt, think yourself lucky and be careful next time!

Back