Theme park ticket outlets - Orlando

foxylady

Can anyone tell me where to get discount tickets for them park tickets in orlando in shops as opposed to the internet as my sis is currently over there and cant find them cheap anywhere.

"There are no place names as such mentioned where to buy these tickets if u notice"

I did indeed notice.

"There are kiosks in every shopping mall that sell them. Also hotel/motels and even from street vendors".

Did you want the names of all of them.

sueellen said:
"There are no place names as such mentioned where to buy these tickets if u notice"

I did indeed notice.

"There are kiosks in every shopping mall that sell them. Also hotel/motels and even from street vendors".

Did you want the names of all of them.

obviously i would like some of the names otherwise i wouldnt have asked.

Forget about DisneyWorld!

Tell your sister to go to [broken link removed]!
Top-notch theme park... cheaper... better rides...and less crowds. It's in Tampa, Florida, which is an 1.5hr drive from Orlando.

-soc

were going in october and are not doing disney. were doing a 5 park flexi ticket which can be bought for 169 euros per person.
This combines 14 days unlimited access to
1. Universal Studios
2. Universal's Island of Adventure
3. Seaworld
4. WetnWild Water Park
5. Busch Gardens (free transport to and from included)

also of places along international drive sell tickets. I think in the bigger malls etc, there would probably be some agents. Since its my first time there i dont know of any named places, but will give a search on the internet and also keep and eye out while there.

Back