The poisoned dwarf is on the way out

onq

[broken link removed]

With Cowen gone and the Greek on the way too, is this current economic crisis a clearing out of economically stupid leaders?

Bunga bunga is a goner? Italian politics will never be as interesting again, tho Italian stereotypes are likely to last a bit longer. He really couldn't run a chipshop. As a bye the bye, I wonder what his media empire will make of his demise. I don't suppose the successors will get an easy ride from them. I also imagine that Bunga Bunga will be spending a fair amount of time in the courts, so I suppose he won't be bowing off the stage quite yet.

Last edited:
Have you got any proof that there are economically literate/competent politicians?

I think its a periodic cleansing of the ones who commit the most egregious acts against the electorate...

Sarkozy is merely bitter and power-mad, not poisoned per se...

Bunga bunga is a goner? Italian politics will never be as interesting again, tho Italian stereotypes are likely to last a bit longer. He really couldn't run a chipshop. QUOTE]

And yet, he is a billionaire with beautiful women falling at his feet, he must have done something right, no one is that lucky.

Can't wait for his book :D

No, wait for the Movie!
I can't act and I don't look like him but I'm willing to be his stunt double for the party scenes’!

I hope if I was a billionare I'd have the courage to be have just like him :D

Bunga bunga is a goner? Italian politics will never be as interesting again, tho Italian stereotypes are likely to last a bit longer. He really couldn't run a chipshop. QUOTE]

And yet, he is a billionaire with beautiful women falling at his feet, he must have done something right, no one is that lucky.

Is it possible that there is a link between the fact that he's a millionaire and that beautiful women are falling at his feet?

Is it possible that there is a link between the fact that he's a millionaire and that beautiful women are falling at his feet?

No. None whatsoever. ;)

Marion

It's not just that he's a billionaire, nor the leader of still great nation, nor that he looks twenty years younger than his age -it's the oft-reported fact that he can perform certain functions far more often, more vigorously and better than guys fifty years younger. That's the bit that gets me.

Back