'The Investor'

Fingalian

Anyone read that new magazine 'The Investor"? News stand price 5 euro? A years subscription( 10 issues) costs 69 euro!!! Now color me purple but when I subscribe to a magazine I expect to get a break on the price not for it to cost more... ...duh.

According to this it's €69 for 10 issues including P&P but I presume that P&P alone can't explain the €19 discrepancy versus the shelf price?

P.S. Do real investors look like the two guys on the cover? :p

A litre of Tesco orange juice was 84c in the Merrion Centre today but if you bought a pack of 6 you got them for €5.82??.

Hi

I don't think that The Investor is a new magazine. I think it's been on the go for a couple of years. I read the first few issues and was not very impressed. Most of it was already covered in the newspapers.

Brendan

I picked up a copy a while back out of boredom more than anything. Wasn't overly impressed. Certainly wouldn't part with €5 for it. Buy a Financial Times once a week and you'll get 10 times more info.

Infact, given their market, shouldn't investor magazine be suggesting this. Maybe I'll contact them and see if they'll let me write an artice.

-Rd

my dad used to have a small corner shop and sold bread for 49p or 2 for a pound, everyone went for the 2 for a pound!

Back