The Clinic

M

meisyou

Can anyone keep up with the goings on in The Clinic on RTE ?

It looks like yer man is carrying on with yer one, while his misses is carrying on with the other guy. The other guy seems to have a bit of a thing for one of the nurses who previously had a bit of thing for yer man. Yer one meanwhile is still getting over being dumped by some other guy who has now disappeared.

I don't watch it, but while it is on at the other end of the room I catch bits and pieces. I have't heard much of the medical bits, but it looks like it could be set in any office.

I'm actually really enjoying this show - the characters are interestingly flawed, unlike the soapy stereotypes typical of other RTE dramas.

"I don't watch it, but while it is on at the other end of the room I catch bits and pieces."

And, of course, I buy Playboy strictly for the articles.....

I don't watch it, but while it is on at the other end of the room I catch bits and pieces

thats a bit like asking whats happening in Corrie....I don't think you are going to get anyone here to take the time to write all about what is happening just to bring you up to speed - especially as you are only (seeminly) half interested...

ninsaga

Last episode is on this coming Sunday.

Thats the first bit of good news that I've had today

Re: ER - Luca

If The Clinic is finishing does that mean ER and my Luca is comin' back soon?????

What happened to ER? It just vanished.

Dont suppose you know if or when the new one is starting?

ER is starting again on Sunday night (though I'm not sure if Luca is still on staff, Sueellen).

"I'm not sure if Luca is still on staff"

He is, T.G. They've shown clips all week of tonight's episode with him lookin' lost without last girlfriend.

Hopefully seeing him will help me get over my heavy told and I won't be talkin' thru my nosd tomorrow :)

Back