Thank goodness for RTE and Roy Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deffo, but wasn't it a relief that the hotel was ok and there were no potholes on the pitch :rolleyes:

It sure was, seeing as substandard accommodation and/or training facilities could impact on the team's performance, or result in costly injuries to highly paid professional athletes...

Ever consider going for a sense of humour transplant?

Exactly as Liamos says, but without wanting to open up that ol' can of worms I do still feel that he let the country down by heading off home but that was his prerogative.

Exactly as Liamos says, but without wanting to open up that ol' can of worms I do still feel that he let the country down by heading off home but that was his prerogative.

So you don't want to open up that can of worms, but you do! (That confirms you're definitely female then, and not just using a female username!!:))

I don't think he headed off home. I think he was sent home.

You should make that exact comment on another thread.
Oh, wait...

I hadn't even seen that...It's worse than Groundhog day.

What we need is a Roy Keane forum where the issues can be discussed in great detail.

I hadn't even seen that...It's worse than Groundhog day.

What we need is a Roy Keane forum where the issues can be discussed in great detail.

Maybe when we have the forest animals issue sorted out the committee could be redirected!
It's a bit of a black hole but they'd only be passing through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back