Test your observation skills . .

michaelm

This has been around for a long time but some who may not have seen it may find it interesting . . Play this video and try to count how many times the people in white tee-shirts pass the ball. Don't look through thread until you've watched the video.

Last edited:
Re: How observant are you?

Ha ha ha ha - have watched this in a lot of different variations........... very good, chocks away - look again!

Ha ha ha ha - have watched this in a lot of different variations........... very good, chocks away - look again!
Have done - twice. There seems to be a feint pass at one stage. Or do I need a hot chocolate?

Alright! Hot chocolate finished and possible sugar high beginning. Sixteen?
Cannot open my PMs for some reason. But thanks all the same. Will have to wait until tonight. AaaarrrrggggH!

I don't believe it! Jees, it took me seven or eight checks. Can a person unhallucinate? You know like, not see things????? Very good clip.

Am now running late for grocery shopping - but with a wry grin. Thanks ney001:D

On the assumptions that most people view threads with the opening post at the top and that those interested will watch the video before looking through the thread (as suggested), the answers is: I don't remember, but sit back and watch the clip again without trying to count anything. ;)

omg hahahaha

it wasn't untill you said dont count and i actually did that did i get it.

Jes you wouldn't want me as a witness for anything. My observation skills are crap!!!

Back