Tax back after working in Ireland for 5 months - recommend website?

masterboy123

Hi,

I am working in Ireland for 5 months now, i heard there are websites which helps you to get back any extra tax paid (PAYE), can you please recommend me a good website for claiming tax back?

Thanks

I know a lot of people that use red oak and most of them have gotten differing amounts back. I have no idea where they are based,what is involved or what you need to do but from what i have heard it sounds good. I dont know if you would be due or could claim after five months i would have thought it was a yearly process.

Hi,

I am working in Ireland for 5 months now, i heard there are websites which helps you to get back any extra tax paid (PAYE), can you please recommend me a good website for claiming tax back?

Thanks

Do you think that you have overpaid tax?

If you started work in Ireland in 2014, and never worked here before, then it's highly unlikely that you overpaid income tax.

I am not sure if i overpaid tax, my wife started working in Ireland in October 2013 and myself in January 2014. I heard from my colleagues that they got a refund from revenue office. So i just wanted to make sure if we are paying tax in excess.
ok i will check red oak services now.
thanks

Well

If you PM me your figures ill look at them for free. I'm based in Waterford and can even explain how the figures are calculated if you want.

Joe

Back