tablet for children

Think about not just the cost of the tablet but also the cost of the Apps your daughters are using: if they are using mostly Apps on the iPad, if you buy an Android tablet you need to purchase the Android version (if available), or similarly if they uses mostly your Samsung Galaxy, check that the Apps are compatible with whatever version of Android ships the tablet with.

many thanks for all the helpful replies, the refurb tablets on ebay ( argos) sold out by the time I got parcel motel set up and logged back on , there was another ad up for same model for another distributor in UK however there was some cosmetic damage on them , which did put me off buying them as they are Santa presents. Having done some more research I have now landed on the Asus note pad which meets all requirements , within budget, got good review and are available in pink ! ( bonus- apologies to all the tech experts .. )

Bought my Granddaughter a Samsung Galaxy tab 2, it is a 7" but I find anything bigger is difficult for small hands, it seems to be quiet dear in Irish stores but Tesco UK are selling for £109, tablet is excellent, was surprised how good graphics, sound and connection speeds where for such a low priced tablet. I believe Tesco's Hudl tablet is around the same price and I have been told this is also a great tablet.

Back