Suri Cruise's wardrobe

Couldnt agree more. To me his belief in Scientology is no different to a belief in Christianity, Islam, Judaism, or any other religion, mainstream or not.

Yep - let's see if Suri agrees if & when the poor kid needs medical care just like Travolta's son needed and was denied just before he died.

Yep - let's see if Suri agrees if & when the poor kid needs medical care just like Travolta's son needed and was denied just before he died.

She probably will agree - unfortunately thats what happens when children are indoctrinated from a young age.

Is that true? I didn't hear of any conclusion of that case yet.

She probably will agree - unfortunately thats what happens when children are indoctrinated from a young age.

but this country is case in point that when we hit our teens, we tend to make up our own minds. Look at services up and down the country and you will see kids playing with toys in the church so they are not exactly beinjg brainwashed.

Yes there is a difference. Scientology is a young religion, its beginnings are not yet shrouded in the mists of time, in 2000 years time there wont be any difference.
Scientology is a dangerous, aggressive cult. I would rather my children were fundamentalist Muslims than Scientologists. They have nothing to offer except parasitic exploitation and BS self-help psycho-babble that costs you most of your money and most of your free will.

Scientology is a dangerous, aggressive cult. I would rather my children were fundamentalist Muslims than Scientologists. They have nothing to offer except parasitic exploitation and BS self-help psycho-babble that costs you most of your money and most of your free will.

Thats exactly how I feel about any organised religion.

but this country is case in point that when we hit our teens, we tend to make up our own minds. Look at services up and down the country and you will see kids playing with toys in the church so they are not exactly beinjg brainwashed.

Its not just in services that indoctrination happens, it happens in school too and at home which would be where it has the most impact imo.

Thats exactly how I feel about any organised religion.

I'm an atheist so I'm no big fan of organised religion but Scientology is more akin to Christianity in the middle ages (aggressive, oppressive, money-grabbing) than most mainstream religions now.

I'm an atheist so I'm no big fan of organised religion but Scientology is more akin to Christianity in the middle ages (aggressive, oppressive, money-grabbing) than most mainstream religions now.

Yes youre probably right - but in terms of costing people their money and free will, its down to an individual to practice personal responsibility and investigate the reasons why they follow a particular religion - if theyve done the investigation and are happy to be members then thats their own business.

Theres plenty of information out there about all religions and in todays information age no one can be excused for blindly following.

Back