Suitable Tablet

Happy Girl

Hi looking for android tablet for my OH for Xmas. He is not that computer friendly and it will really only be used for internet browsing and downloading apps so a pretty basic model is all that is required but not something that you would grow a beard while waiting to download. Would prefer something bigger than a 7". Any suggestions for a basic model that might suit his needs.

I have a Nexus 7, as name suggests it is a 7" tablet and I have to say I rate it very highly, speed, graphics, sound etc are all excellent, fantastic for web browsing, gaming, e'mail, music have even used it for typing and printing docs, on screen keyboard takes predictive text to another level, instead of typing you can zigzag across the keyboard to create the word you are typing, really speeds up messaging, also great for Skype, I have the 2012 model which only has a front facing camera, I believe the new model has front and rear camera's, 2012 model on sale at argos at the minute, 16gb model is 169.99. Also great for watching HD movies.

Back