Stralem, Ongar

F

freeman_e

Hi All,
Would really appreciate some advise please :)
We have recently bought a property in Ongar, we are first time buyers moving to dublin. I think the area looks fab & the train station isnt too far as there is a back exit from the park. I also think the huge gym up the road is a great asset to ongar.

My main conern is this school im hearing about....there is a huge green space in front of our house, please tell me that this is not where the school is going??

any other useful advise on Ongar from residents would be greatly appreciated :)
Thank you

Which green space are you talking about?

Also, what "huge gym" are you referring to? I live in the area but know nothing about the gym.

Hi, Westwood gym in clonsilla, our house is to the back of ongar which means we can get to westwood in 5 minutes,
The green area im referring to is over looked by Stralem Crescent

congratz on buying a house in Ongar,

Its a great place to live in. There are many young families, so if you are young and planning [or having] to have kids, u wont be short of tiny-tots, they are very much there. Apart from the Chinese restaurant, there is one India planned as well, not sure if this plan is still on. There is curves gym its very small though.

I've heard of Ongar railway station, not sure when it will appear. Thru back roads you can touch the Navar Road quiet easily. Overall its a great place to live.

Back