Spa treatment for men

whackin

Just wondering is it usual for men to have treatments at Hotel spa(s). I was thinking of pampering myself for a few days next week but wouldn't like to show up at a hotel where I would be percieved as odd cos I was a man looking for a treatment.
Anyone know which hotels in the Munster region might be good for this sort of thing?

I know several men who have gone for such treatments. The spa at the Marriott hotel in Enfield caters for men. Also have seen men at the Husdon Bay in Athlone. Most spas will have male specific treatments and you will be asked to wear swimming trunks (usually). There are also saunas, steam rooms etc usually in the area. In the Marriott if you have two or more treatments you can use there pool. Enjoy. I'm going for a pamper day on Friday myself.

Most Spas now have packages tailored for guys. I've often seen guys going into treatment rooms at spa's i've been to and i've never thought anything of it. I certainly wouldn't think its "odd"

inchydoney in cork is nice,
there have been men in the spa there any time I visited.
rooms and restaurant are nice too,
just avoid valentines weekend as standards in restaurant appeared to drop due to the usual overcrowding.

Thanks for the encouragement!
Tthe monart looks lovely but might be a tad expensive. I will check out some other places just to see can I get something a little more reasonable.

go for it, i was in one before in the breaffy in castlebar, its excellent, the recepionist didnt think it was odd

I actually ended up going to the monart last week for three days and I loved it. I have to take my better half the next time.
The place is very relaxing!

Is it normal for couples to go these Spa teatments?? I Was thinking of sending the GF on one for her birthday but also want to do something together, so does this fit the bill?? I know girls tend to go with their female friends a lot, but what about the other half??

I have also met couples in the spa and know both girls and guys at work who went with their other half. I have not made it as far as the Monart yet but hear great reports back and also it is child free.

Back