Soul singing duck.....

R

r2d2

How do you turn a duck into a soul singer......? Put it in the microwave and wait til it's Bill Withers :eek:

I know I started this thread but I just can't stop peking at it.....

From wikipedia:

In 2002, psychologistRichard Wiseman and colleagues at the University of Hertfordshire (UK) finished a year-long LaughLabexperiment, concluding that, of the animals in the world, the duck is the type that attracts most humor and silliness; he said "If you're going to tell a joke involving an animal, make it a duck." The word "duck" may have become an inherently funny word in many languages because ducks are seen as a silly animal, and their odd appearance compared to other birds. Of the many ducks in fiction, many are silly cartoon characters like Daffy Duck (see the New Scientist article [2] mentioning humor in the word "duck").

Dragging this thread to down to further depths....

A duck walks into a bar and asks the bar man "you got a grape?". The man replies "sorry but we don't sell grapes", the duck sighs and walks out.

The next day the duck returns back to the pub and asks the same question, "you got a grape?", the bar man replies "i told you yesterday that we don't sell grapes here, now get lost". So the duck turns and walks out!

The following day the duck enters the bar again, but before he can ask his question the bar man shouts at him "if you ask me for a grape again i will nail your beak to the bar, you got that?".

The duck looks up at him and says "got any nails?", "no" replies the bar man.

The duck pauses, "you got a grape?"

Duck waddles into a bar and orders a beer. Barman says "how are you going to pay". Duck says "Just put it on my bill"

Baboom!!

.....I'll get me coat

Duck waddles into a bar and orders a beer. Barman says "how are you going to pay". Duck says "Just put it on my bill"

Baboom!!

.....I'll get me coat

haha...That quacks me up! [broken link removed]

The joke I know with the same punchline involves a pair of amorous ducks, the Shelbourne Hotel and a condom! :)

efm...ninsaga..

I've read both of your jokes and I don't like eider of them ;)

r2d2

Two ducks are flying over Norn Iron.
One duck says to the other "quack quack"
The other says "I'm sarry I canna go any quacker"

*cymbal crash*

Back