Sony Ericsson K800i

anyone have this phone? Is it any good?

I have one nearly 1 year now & i think its a brill phone,great camera,only think that annoys me is the joy stick thing is not great & i keep hitting of the internet button all the time.
apart from that i would recommend it.

Just after getting one this week. Not big into phones but it does seem to have a lot of features and comes with a good camera. Two minor points of note would be that the good camera comes at a cost of the phone been quite heavy for its size and secondily the cover of the lens on the rear of the camera is easy to slide open thus activating the camera mode. Having said that I'm quite happy with it.

I forgot my wifes car has a nokia car kit that we use mostly on weekends so I opted for the Nokia E65 this morning from O2. With my upgrade & propmotional code I got it for €149.

Thanks for replies

I have had the new sony k850 i (5 mp camera phone) for a few weeks now and it is fantastic. 100 times better than the old k750i. The picture quality is incredible and it has a proper zenon flash. I bought mine in the u.k., but I was in the Carphone Warehouse the other day in Ireland and they said they have just started selling them here........its expensive, but if you go in and have a look at the screen or the picture quality you will be amazed....actually the www.sonyericsson.co.uk have a demo of it on their web site.

Back