Someone vote for me please...

mandelbrot

... I'm stuck in work, and it's a 1hr 45min drive from here to the old homestead where my polling card & station are, and then 45mins back to where I live.

If there's anyone who has a polling card and wasn't going to bother voting, could you please vote No to the Seanad, and Yes to the court of appeal, and save me an extra nearly 2 hours of driving on a Friday night..!?

Post here before you do it though, so that someone else doesn't also do it - I only want my vote once! :D

Thanks in advance... :cool:

ok I will do it for you, just heading down to the polling station now..but only if I get to vote no on both counts!

I'll hop out of bed now so and nip down and do it for you.Im wrecked, was up at 5 this morning working for the man...I'll be back in a minute to let you know how I got on.

could you please vote No to the Seanad, and Yes to the court of appeal, and save me an extra nearly 2 hours of driving on a Friday night..!?

I was going to vote Yes for the Senate and No for the Court of Appeal, so I "pair" you and just stay at home.
B

I'm back Mandelbrot.... You just voted no to the abolishment of the Senate and yes to the new court.

I brought my soon to be 3 year old to the polling booth with me today and asked him to fill in the boxes. He voted No and No.

I'm not sure I agree with him but it's good that he gets to excerise his democratic right at such a young age.

I was looking after 2 young boys age 9 and 4 yesterday for a friend and brought them along with me to vote. I gave them a ballot paper each to vote. The 9 year old voted NO on the Seanad paper and when I asked him why, he told me he didn't want anyone to be homeless. I have a picture in my mind of Fergal Quinn and others sitting at the Halfpenny Bridge with plastic cup.

I'm not sure how the 4 year old voted

Back