Small company payroll package?

M

mollie69

Hi! New to this site, but hoping someone can give me some advice. Doing the books (very basic!!) for a small company with 5 employees. Accountant deals with all the end of year stuff based on what I input on an Accounts package, including P60's, P35's, etc. However there is no facility to do payroll on this and basically I need a very simple straightforward computer payroll package to enable me to print out weekly payslips. It doesn't have to tie in with the accounts package, i.e I am not looking for a whole new package to handle accounts plus payroll. I am just interested in an independent one purely for the purpose of payslips.

Hope I'm explaining myself properly and look forward to anyone's suggestions - the simpler and most straightforward the better!!!!

There are numerous existing threads on payroll packages for small businesses. Try searching.

Use Thesaurus too ( as an accountant using it to do clients' payroll for a number of clients ) Find it cheap & cheerful, easy to learn & run.

(no connection with Thesaurus either, just satisfied with their product )

we also use Thesaurus - very user friendly software.

Callsoft comes highly recommended though,

Maybe we should set up a Thesaurus appreciation society....or look for discount for all the ads :D

I would recommend Collsoft, very user friendly and the staff are very helpful if you want additions or changes.
(no affiliation)

Graham 07 - great idea,

I'll fire off an email and reference this add :) err... I mean thread

I use Payback for payroll, their website is payback.ie. Very happy with it and good support inc. online forum where most questions are answered.

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer

Lorraine B

Back