SKY+ Box from UK

simpsp31

Hi, Hope somebody can help me with this. I'm moving from the UK to Greystones in Co Wicklow. I have a Sky+ box here in the Uk with a viewing card. The house i am renting already has a Sky dish attached, will i be able to plug my Sky+ box into this and receive the free channels ? Thanks Paul

Hi, Hope somebody can help me with this. I'm moving from the UK to Greystones in Co Wicklow. I have a Sky+ box here in the Uk with a viewing card. The house i am renting already has a Sky dish attached, will i be able to plug my Sky+ box into this and receive the free channels ? Thanks Paul

In short the answer is YES.

The house i am renting already has a Sky dish attached, will i be able to plug my Sky+ box into this and receive the free channels ? Thanks Paul

The op will of course need to keep paying his/her subscription in the uk. Today 09:33 PM
JHegarty
The op will of course need to keep paying his/her subscription in the uk.

Not for the free channels, which is what the OP was asking about.

Except advise here. :p

The op will of course need to keep paying his/her subscription in the uk.

Free in the UK and free here too. I assume the OP has the new 'White' Sky card and not the 'Yellow house' card. This is required for some of the free channels. The 'Yellow House' card is comming to an end I Sky wont send them to Ireland...

Back