single beds from Argos?

ckc123

I am looking for two single beds for my kids room - Argos seem to have a wide range - I was looking at bunk beds which can be 2 separate beds. I am wary of buying anything I have not seen in person! Has anyone bought beds from Argos? Any opinions?

Thanks!

I've bought both beds and sofas in argos. Very happy and satisfied with the purchases. I found the prices obviously very competitive and they also do very quick no fuss delivery and plus if you dont like them, they allow you to return it within 30 days without fuss! That is something somewhere like Reids wouldnt dream of doing

I bought a double bed from Argos with no problems. They delivered when they said they would, and no bits were missing.

I bought 2 doubles and a single with matresses from Argos (ditto what Sunster said) but there was a delay (after ordering) - one of the beds was out of stock. They wouldn't partially deliver the order but they did keep me up-to-date with regular letters.

Had no problems with the build quality or anything else; everything fitted together like it was supposed to and looked exactly like the picture :)

The two guys who delivered the stuff brought each bed into the proper room and were v. careful not to mark walls.

Other than the (in fairness, slight) delay, a positive experience all round.

i agree with what all the others have said...I've bought beds, mattresses, chairs, garden furniture from argos and have had no problems at all...they are sooo easy to deal with

id agree i bought two beds from argos and very happy with them. The only thing I would say is dont go for the cheapest mattress available as the quality wasnt great. the 2nd one i got i got the delux mattress and its great.

Back